App promotion has always been a tough task to do. You can develop a good app but unless you make people download your app, you cannot earn profits and do a successful business. Gaining people’s attention is a big task on its own. Considering the number of competitors, this can be pretty challenging. There are around a million apps in the play store and every app developer has an aim to see his/her app in the top of the charts. With the same goal in mind, we will talk about some of the simple tips and tricks by which you can promote your app.
- Social Networking: Social Network platforms like Facebook, twitter, Instagram are popular among people. About 90% of smartphone users are engaged in some or the other social networking sites. With an audience this big, it gives a wonderful platform to promote your app. Any post or any announcement you make will reach millions of people, thus increasing your app’s visibility. Investments are low and the outcomes are many.
- Website: Having your own website is the best thing to do when it comes to app promotion. When you have a website of you own, you are free to make creative content and it gives you all the platform that you need to promote your own. You can also communicate with your audience in a better way along with that having a website ensures that you you’re your audience attracted and simultaneously gain trust and good name. And, the best perk is that websites provide your app gives you a professional touch to your business.
- Traditional Advertising: Nothing can match promotion platforms like the old school traditional advertising. It involves the use of print media like newspaper, magazines and handouts to advertise and promote your app. It also includes the use of digital media like TV ads to promote your app. Creativity is the key in this. You need to attract a large number of people and you have a lot of options and facilities to choose from. Following the traditional approach boosts your visibility multi fold and also helps you to gain trust and good name among people.
- In-app Ads: This is one of the less tapped ways to promote your app. The process is simple. You collaborate with an another app, say a gaming app which will play your ad in between in-app use. This not only catches attention but also helps to spread your app’s name. This can help both you and your collaborator’s business.
- Endorsements: Nothing can beat the impact of endorsements in promoting products. People follow their lovely superstars and celebrities. They want to walk in steps of their idols and they try to follow their lifestyle and their habits. Endorsements make use of this popular following. By endorsing a celebrity for promoting your app, you increase your app’s presence in the market. People come to know about your app and this large population of fans might also download your app. Endorsements have always been success and there’s no reason why you should not try endorsements.
- Search Engine Optimization: This is one of the most effective ways of promoting your app. Basically you optimize your app according to buzzing keywords and this increases the chances of your app coming in the top search results in search engines. SEO has been in use for a long time now. Developers depend on this for advertising and why not. SEO has tremendous potential to get you valuable users.
- Video Teasers: Videos are the new trend today. Very few people have the patience to go through newspapers or blogs and read the lengthy paras. Blogs, no doubt, are one of the best ways for promotion but not many people go through them. Videos, however have been found to indulge people. And that’s why video teasers are seen as the new mode of promotion for the masses. With a creative video and a fairly good content, you can target a large number of people and hence gain the publicity you were aiming for.
- App Review websites: App review websites are undoubtedly one of the best means of promoting your app. These websites have relatively large number of users and when you submit your app, your product gets seen by a large number of people. These people are your potential users and hence this can be one of the best means of promoting your app.
Apart from these, you can even buy android reviews if you want to and if you see a need to. Buying app reviews is a common thing now and can be easily done. You can hire freelancers or use marketing agencies for this purpose.
Buy App Reviews
There are many ways by which you can buy app ratings and user reviews for your app. Below is the list of few methods that you can use for the purpose.
- Freelancers: By hiring freelancers, you can ask them to write good user reviews and give ratings for your app and you can even ask them to download your app. There are a number of freelancers hiring websites where you can post your ad and get your work done.
- App Review websites: A lot of app review websites provide with an option to buy app reviews and ratings. These websites have a large number of active users who are paid to write well customised reviews for your app and also give good ratings. The best part is that every review is organic and there is no chance of your app being marked by Google and the iOS Store.
- Marketing Firms: Many marketing agencies provide packages of app review and ratings. They have plans depending on your requirement of ratings. Once you select a package, these firms ask their support staff to write user ratings and also provide ratings to your app.
- App Support websites: There are few websites which look after your marketing needs and also allows you to buy user ratings and reviews at considerable prices.